<3 LYDIA loves!

Sunday, October 8

hey...i just watched this disney channel movie, Read it and Weep? it rawks,go watch it on youtube if u dun have SCV.serious.e song is soo nice?haha,can't think of a better word..i put up a video of it, but its kinda bllur..just listen to e song.though its kinda blurry as well..haha.but believe me..it really rawks.haha.kk.i'll write down e lyrics for e song.


I will be around
You said your time was running out,
You're far from where you wanna be.
You're hangin' in the lost and found,
You're losin' touch with everything.
(Chorus)
And when you need someone to lean on,
I will be around,
When you think it's over.
I won't let you down,
When your luck runs out.
And when it feels like life is holdin' you down,
Whenever you need me,
I will be around.
Don't worry it won't last forever
But don't be sorry better late then never
(Slow verse)
I will be around,
When you think it's over.
I won't let you down,
When your luck runs out
(Faster)
I will be around,
When you think it's over.
I won't let you down,
When your luck runs out
And when it feels like life is holdin' you down
Whenever you need me
Whenever you need me
I will be around
kk..e song is really nice((: loove it.too bad i can't get it on radioblogger yet.oh well.haha..kk.exam tmr..gtg slp early.thank our Daddy for those whose exams have finished..LUCKY PPL!!!!!
haha..anyways.i wanna go out n celebrate after exams r over.as soon as they r..i'll go blading.for more than an hr..oh bliss...((:
haha..i can't wait for exams to be done wif.although its kinda stressful cuz i dun wanna disappoint my tuition teacher n all...sigh.
but....sigh.can't get back to cloud nine now.my siblings aren't even back home.
sigh.bad day?not really.until now.kk.gtg..buhbye dears.enjoy e video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home