<3 LYDIA loves!

Sunday, November 15

OMG
IT'S BEEN AGESSSS HAHAHAHHAHAA



cool. but i'm so not used to the huge font in blogger. shld i change back to blogger?
my lj's been giving me problems. ahha
and i jsut realised that my tagboard. is kinda. down. hahaha
okays. so anyway. Os are overrr! and yes, i should be happy. but i'm not. i wonder why.
its giving me too much time to think.
it's like everyone around me's so caught up with their own lives. and me?
i'm just looking aimlessly for a goal, a route that's safe to tread on.
but everywhere I look, it's either a dead end, or a road paved with glass pieces, just waiting for me to step on, so i'll bleed to death.

recently, I've been having re-occuring dreams. dreams that are really terrifying. which is why, I've decided to do what I have done. although I HATE TYPING EMAILS. rawr.
anyway, at least the hard part's over(:

and i suddenly dont feel like blogging anymore.
just
that
I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT MY NEW SHADES
<3
HAHAHAHHAAH
I LVOE THEM TO BITTTSSS
OH AND I'M SO SAD.



I MISSED KANGJIHWAN WHEN HE CAME TO SINGAPORE ON 29TH OCT! SHUCKKKKSSSSS! ):

my fave korean actor okay! sigh. i'm so sad. MY JIHWAANNNNN! ):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home