<3 LYDIA loves!

Thursday, July 2

OH NO OH NO OH NO! I'VE GOT ONE OF THOSE PANIC ATTACKS! SHOOOTTTTTSSS!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BREATHE LYDIA BREATHE!
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'M GONNA FAIL MY Os!!!!!!!
WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF I FAIL MY OSSSSSS!
BE A ROAD SWEEPER???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HAVENT STARTED MUGGING FOR PRELIMS YET! AHHHHHHHHHHH
IM GONNA FAIL MY PRELIMSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE ONLY BEEN DOING PAPERS!WHAT ON EARTH HAVE I BEEN DOING THE WHOLE HOLS?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM GONNA FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
THEN I'LL FAIL IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND WHAT WILL THEY SAY????
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'M SUCH A FAILURE IN LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CUZ IM GONNA FAIL MY Os! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH






AH AH AH AH AH




whooooppphheewww.

okay. im feeling much better now.
haahhaha and that's only cuz bestie just sent me a msg randomly about "no stress, God cares" (=
haha phew. i'm feeling so much better. God cares(= hahaha
so who cares about the other people who either don't care, or care too much? =D

oh, and panic attack is something i found out from a book, called bergdorf blondes. dont laugh at it, it's really a good book, even though it's chicklit, but still. you learn things from it.
a panic attack is one, when you suddenly freak out over the most.. silly things, to the most important things that can change your life.. LIKE THE Os! omg. i CANNOT DO BADLY FOR Os!
gosh gosh gosh. whoooooooophew.
breathe.
breathe.
breathe.

ahhh. okay.


feelingbetter. it should stay this way for awhile(=
phew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home