<3 LYDIA loves!

Sunday, February 22

dont know what to do. and i wont bother to think



I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT, BUT I AM IN
A SUPER RANDOM MOOD SO I SHALL BLOG LIKE THIS OKAY? HAHAHAHA

I WENT RUNNING JUST NOW, AND NOW I REALLY REGRET IT, CUZ I THINK I JUST AGGRAVATED MY INJURY :/ BUT NEVERMINDS! CUZ I HAD TO GET RID OF SOME THOUGHTS IN MY MIND. RUNNING IS GOOD FOR THAT(= THOUGH I FEEL LIKE SWIMMING NOW.. WHICH IS KINDA SILLY IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. ANYWAYS! I AM BORED. AND IT'S KINDA WEIRD TO LOOK AT MY BLOG POST ALL IN CAPS AND THE LARGEST FONT, SO I SHALL STOP DOING THIS SUPER RETARDED THINGO.



hahahhaa that was fun though(=
and. i AM HUNGRY :/
OH NO! i forgot to watch episodes 13 and 14 of boys over flowers! grrahhh!
nvm, i shall watch ALL the episodes i missed and the ones im gonna miss after my common tests (= common tests are SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME. since im gonna try out for DSA and all that :/ i think it's even more impt. than prelims! gosh. im super freaked out now.
neverminds! i still have midyears! no problems!
BUT I STILL HAVE TO DO WELL FOR COMMON TESTS!
i studied alot of chinese music and social studies today! =D and amath too of course! proud of myself(=

ohwells. gonna bathe now(=
see yas dearies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home