<3 LYDIA loves!

Thursday, February 26

Thats when i love you by Aslyn(=

when you have to look away
when you don't have much to say
that's when I love you
I love you,
just that way
to hear you stumble when you speak
or see you walk, with two left feet
that's when I love you
I love you, endlessly

and when you're mad 'cause
you lost the game
forget i'm waiting in the rain
baby I love you
I love you anyway
'cause here's my promise made tonight
you can count on me for life
'cause that's when I love you
when nothing you do
could change my mindthe more I learn,the more I love,
the more my heart can't get enough
that's when I love you
when I love you
no matter what

so when you turn to hide your eyes'cause the movie made you cry
that's when I love you
I love you a little more each time
and when you can't quite
match your clothes
or when you laugh at your own jokes
thats when I love you
I love you, more than you know
and when you forget that we had a date
or that look that you give
when you show up late
baby I love you
I love you anyway'cause
heres my promise made tonight
you can count on me for life
'cause that's when I love you
when nothing you do
could change my mind
the more I learn
the more I lovethe more my heart can't get enough
thats when I love you
when I love you no matter what
that's when I love you
when nothing baby
nothing you do could change my mind
the more I learn
the more I love
the more my heart can't get enough
thats when I love you
when I love you
no matter what
no matter what



one of my all times faves(=
anyways!
heh forgot to write in pink(=
today was a good day! haha
sorta. kinda. yepps it was!
except that i think i screwed up my emath :/
and.. i just banged into the wall while going to the bathroom!
ouccchhhh! i must've hit the wall really hard, cuz now i've got bruises!
i've been studying mep like mad. hopefully i do better for indian music this time.. :/

and.. i did some quiz thingy on facebook, and guess what. im getting married at the age of 27!
wow! haha actually. it's quite a good age to get married, but if u think about it, by the time i have children would be when im 29 or 30!
andd.. my kid would run a high risk of getting downsyndrome!
but anyways, i dont really wanna get married.
for many reasons, not just one.
but i guess, if i do find the right person, that God has entrusted me to, then i will. haha
no choice right. haha joking!
haha AND... im already engaged to jaejoong ANYWAY! hahaha

haha i just showed kyuri my 'engagement ring' and she was like -.-"""""
hahahaha but too bad i broke it :/

ohwells.
im studying bio now, and it's soooo.. boring. :/
weird though, usually it's really interesting. but maybe cuz i've gone over the facts many times before.

ah! and i just realised tt my finger's bleeding! ewwwww...
okays, anyways, i also recently realised that those people who tag my blog, dont usually have a blog of their own. either they dont, or i dont know their blogs, or they have a blog, but cant be tagged on.
e.g, jaslyn lee, gableah, maddie, alex etc.

haha so funny.



oh, and can someone PLEASE enlighten me. WHO IS DA JUI BA? chinese singer? band? no idea.
tell me if you know kays?

gotta go(=

buhbye dearies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home