<3 LYDIA loves!

Sunday, December 7

okays, this is a fast post. just to update a little and a few adverts.

I FOUND OUT *AHEM'S BIRTHDAYYYY!! HAHAHAHA IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! WHEEEE!

okays. that over with..

just a few questions to ask ya'll.
if my favourite cousin is someone very gentle and shy and quiet.. and a little.. too naive for her own good.. and im freaking out being worried over her because there's a psycho that's getting too close for comfort towards her.. (im serious, this guy is a CONFIRMED mental case, and im not joking. im genuinely worried okay) what should i do? if i tell her, she wont get it, and she wont believe me either. i know her well enough.



okays another question..
since charis will be gone from 9th-16th dec, i NEED a study partner!

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME??
I REALLY NEED A STUDY PARTNER!
like, you just need to meet me once a week or twice, depends..
and STUDY WITH ME!




OHOH! and i got the christmas script done already!! =DDD





plus! IM SO UPSET CUZ MY VIOLIN DOESNT SOUND AS NICE AS IT USED TO ANYMORE
CUZ I SENT IT FOR SERVICING AND I TOLD THE STUPID GUY NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE, BUT HE STUPIDLY WENT TO MOVE THE FREAKING SOUND POLE, SO NOW THE SOUND'S DIFFERENT, AND NOW I DONT LIKE PLAYING MY VIOLIN ANYMORE.




so there. got if all off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home